From:
darrnoel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:15:29 -0400

Our next meeting will be: Monday, July 19, 2004 - 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Dr. John R. Cangemi will be our guest speaker. Dr. Cangemi practices
medicine in the Gastroenterology department at the Mayo Clinic,
Jacksonville. He received his medical degree at Brown University and
interned at Mayo Graduate School of medicine in Rochester, Minnesota. Dr.
Cangemi received postgraduate training at Johns Hopkins University. His
topic will be on the latest studies of introducing oats into the gluten
free diet.
For additional information please visit our web site (link below), call
Noelle Polson, or email [log in to unmask]
Noelle Polson, Coordinator
JAX-GFG
Jacksonville Gluten Free Group
904-519-1821 (hm)