From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 15:17:25 -0600

Hello Listmates:

Three news items for you today:

1. My latest book, Gluten-Free Quick and Easy, (Avery/Penguin, 2007) hits
the stores on August 2, and is available for pre-order at www.Amazon.com
<http://www.amazon.com/> . If you want to save precious time in the kitchen,
this is the book for you. It has already been picked up by the One Spirit
Book Club, www.onespirit.com <http://www.onespirit.com/>  which is great
because we don't see gluten-free cookbooks in book clubs that often. One of
my earlier books, Wheat-Free Recipes & Menus, was picked up by a book club
years ago.

As soon as I get my copies from the publisher, Gluten-Free Quick and Easy
will be available on my web site, as well.

2. If you haven't registered yet, go to www.theglutenfreelifestyle.com
<http://www.theglutenfreelifestyle.com/>  to sign up for the 2nd Annual
Gluten-Free Culinary Summit where I will be a speaker twice: with Lori
Sobelson, of Bob's Red Mill (one of the sponsors) talking about gluten-free
flours and the second time on making delicious gluten-free bread. I couldn't
attend the 1st Annual Culinary Summit last year because of my
granddaughter's birth, but am truly looking forward to the event this year.
I hope you can join me.

3. If you live in the Portland, OR area, join me for two cooking classes at
Bob's Red Mill store on September 5 and 6. You can call the store at 503 607
6455 for more information.

In the meantime, stay cool during these hot summer days and have a wonderful
July 4th.

Carol Fenster, Ph.D., President/Founder

Savory Palate. Inc.; 800.741.5418; 303.741.5408.

8174 S. Holly Street, #404, Centennial, CO  80122