From:
MRS GRETA C DE WOLF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 08:35:53 -0500

On Feb. 5 I posted a story about an AP news Wire regarding Celiac
Sprue Disease.   I made an error in that it is from the Gannet News
Service.   The story comes from Minnesota and in our paper is
entitled, 'Goodbye to Gluten."   The article gives a brief
description of the disease but gives a good picture of the problems
with ingredients and labels.   The story mentions CSA USA as well as
the list from a "Michigan Support Group."   In our paper, the writer
contacted a local dr. whose adopted son has the disease and gives our
Group a nice box with date, time, place, and subject of our next
meeting.  If you have a Gannet newspaper in your locale, you may wish
to contact them.