From:
Line Bidne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 01:54:51 +0100

Hello everybody,

I want to thank everybody, and boy did I get a lot of answers, who
responded to my question about what you all eat for bread. It seems the
selection in the US is greater than here in Norway. Some of you who has
been to Europe pointed out, quite correctly, that there are many
products here too. And yes there is, but they are mostly processed - so
you can not take out the items that you cant tolerate.

Now I am trying to order a pancake mix, bean flour, tapioca flower and
so on. It will be very exiting to see what I can get hold of.

Of course I will have to pay blood for the shipping.

I also have gotten in contact with a dietitian (hmm....) through the
brain tumor list. She treats patients with brain tumors and I got some
tips out of her. I have been trying to take L-Glutamine to heal the
stomach, but it seems that Glutamine is terrible for people with brain
tumors. It can actually feed the tumor itself.

But she mentioned gamma oryzanol for healing the stomach and avoiding
all carageenan? Does anybody know what this is?

Also I wonder - Guar gum and Xantham Gum, what is that and what does it
do? I saw the stores online selling it, but what do I need it for?

Thank you everybody for your help - you are great.

Oh, I started clipping and pasting the answers and then I realised I
would get kicked for writing such a long summary. If anybody else has
the same problem with what to eat, please mail me and I will send you
the answers I got.

Line in Norway
Mail me at:

mailto:[log in to unmask]