From:
Robin and Doug Schantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 17:34:14 -0500

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can get rice wrappers (or "rice paper") for
making my own GF eggrolls?  I can find wonton everywhere, but no one in
the Indianapolis area seems to carry rice paper.  I haven't seen it
available through any of the GF mail-order places, either.

Also, I've been using Niagra brand spray starch when I iron.  Does
anyone know what is in this (is it a food starch)?  It hasn't bothered
me yet, but I've noticed that when I spray it, little clouds of the
starch drift up into the air over the ironing board.  I've tried to
avoid breathing any of it in, but I'm afraid that if it is a starch with
gluten in it, I might be asking for trouble.

Thanks for any help you can give me!!

Robin in Indiana (USA)