From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:02:41 -0400

I didn't realize how we've grown....so many got in touch asking what is
vetratrum alb 30c...

Vetratrum Alb 30c is a homeopathic remedy that stops gluten reactions
cold with no side effects!  You can get it at most health food stores
for around $5.  Turn the vial upside down, hold the "top" and twist the
body of the vial to release 2 pills.  Pop those into your mouth and let
dissolve under your tongue.  You can take after cach bowel movement
until they stop.  Best, if you feel that "gurgling" cramping feeling,
taking the vetratrum alb will stop it BEfORE it becomes diarrhea.  It
also stops the after effects, nausea, tiredness etc.

My MD who was a world-wide know homeopathic  expert had recoomended
this.  I always have a vial with me at all times.

For those who are new, you also need to start taking WITH EACH MEAL, one
L-Glutamine capsule [amino acid] and one Probiotics Complex.  This
"formula" supports and heals the gut and gets those villi happy again.
You will start to feel better in a short time....and the gut heals in
about six months, as opposed to 3 to 5 years just doing a gf diet.

Ann