From:
Dwight Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dwight Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 21:35:22 +0200

I'm on a two week trip with my daughter and just wanted to pass on a few
things.
   Intrepid is the tour company. They arrange hotel and travel.
   Have a restaurant card for each country.....period. Good restaurant
card's will save you.  Don't assume you will be able to communicate a
little bit.
If it's on your phone, make sure you can pull it up without Wi-Fi.
  Do you eat Indian food.  Usually the only wheat is a bread called Nan'.
They just don't use wheat(they call all purpose flour) for cooking.
Usually chick pea if they have to use something.  Rice,vegetables,potatoes
it's a good hearty meal to keep you going.
    Look for supermarkets.  Big supermarkets have a GF section.
    Good yogurt is GF the world over.

The usual travel stuff. Two sets of clothes in your carry on for when KLM
loses your main bag in Berlin, and they can't get it to you in Poland or
Checz Republic while promising to do so for 4 days.
  Do not let being GF keep you at home.
    Dwight
    25 yrs GF