From:
Doug & Glenda Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 20:34:16 -0500

Fellow Listmates:

    The fourth meeting of the Celiac Sprue Association Tidewater Chapter
#71 will be held this coming Tuesday, February 16, 1999, 7:00 p.m. until
10:00 p.m., at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital in Norfolk, Virginia.

WE WILL MEET IN CONFERENCE ROOM #4 OF THE CAFETERIA, AS THE A-WING CONFERENCE
ROOM IS BEING USED FOR A SEMINAR!  We will enjoy fellowship, exchange ideas,
and partake of a variety of products generously provided by Dietary
Specialties.  Beverages will be provided.  Please join us.  If you are in the
area, we look forward to your membership.  If you are traveling through,
please join us and share your thoughts.  Celiacs are always welcome at our
place!  Please contact me for more information.

Good Health & Good Eating!!
Glenda Tyler, Co-Chairman, CSA Tidewater Chapter #71, Virginia Beach,
VA, USA