From:
jim and sarah rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jim and sarah rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:24:00 -0500

I have read about Da Luciano's in River Grove, IL more than once on
this listserv and have wanted to try this Italian restaurant.  We
finally had the opportunity a couple of weeks ago when we had to stay
in Chicago near the airport overnight.  It is only about 10 minutes
from O'Hare so it was very convenient to our hotel.  It is a small
(maybe 12 tables) family owned and run place with excellent food.  The
GF menu is extensive!!!  What a treat to have so many choices!  My
meal was delicious and I even enjoyed dessert.  I asked our waiter how
many GF meals they serve each week.  He looked around the room and
told me I was one of 5 people in the restaurant eating GF at that
moment and there had been more there that evening before we arrived.
They also sell GF pasta.

Sarah
Madison, WI