From:
katekahlert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
katekahlert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:18:42 -0500

Thank you to those who responded.  I should have been a little more clear about the exact location.  The Bonaire that I will be going to is an island in the Dutch Caribbean.  The San Juan I referred to is a city in Puerto Rico.  So, if anybody has any great information about where to eat GF at either place - please I could use a few more tips.

I did learn that language is not a problem in San Juan.  ( I speak very little Spanish).  I was told by a couple people that the people in service there all speak English.

One person said that there is an Outback restaurant in San Juan & recommended an Italian Restaurant in the El San Juan Hotel.  They said it was a little pricey, but worth it.  Instead of pasta they substituted red roasted potatoes.  Sounds good to me.

If I get more responses I will summarize again.

Kate Kahlert
St. Louis, MO
USA