From:
Isabella Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Isabella Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 08:08:58 -0700

Hello everyone:

I found Kraft's South Beach Diet high protein cereal bars in three
different flavors (chocolate, cinnamon raisin and cranberry almond) at
my local store. Since Kraft clearly discloses all gluten containing
ingredients, I saw there was no gluten added to these products. However,
they mention that the bars are manufactured in a facility that processes
wheat, among other allergens.

Have any of you tried these cereal bars?  If so, have you had any
reactions? I have always heard that they clean the equipments very well,
so perhaps the chances of cross-contamination are minimal.

Please let me know! Thanks in advance.

Isabella Porter in California