From:
Joan K. Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:04:52 -0500

Dear list mates,

Just got this list today from Ethnic gourmet. They make Taj gourmet, Thai
Chef and ethnic gourmet products. I live on the taj gourmet frozen dinners.
they are delicious (no connection with the company just a grateful
customer). I know they are available in stores in the northeast but not
sure about elsewhere. They are on the web if you want to track down
locations. www.ethnicgourmet.com

joan
Ardmore, PA, USA