Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:10:26 -0500

I read with interest the recent posts on Dulcolax where the company said it contained gluten. I am scheduled for a routine colonoscopy and want to be prepared when I discuss the prep with the gastroenterologist's office. Does anyone have any information about any preps that are gluten free? Best would be quotes from messages or letters from the company, but the name of the product, the company, and their phone number would enable me to check with them if written confirmation is not available.

Thank you.

Lynn Rainwater