From:
Cindy S Bucy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 20:02:15 -0700

I my three year old son was diagnosed in January 1999.  My entire family
eats gluten free and I run a gluten free in home daycare.  I cook A
LOT!!  I am thinking about buying a Tilia Food Saver.  Has anyone used a
vacuum sealer to store your gluten free baked goods?  I would love to
have a lot of bagels, breads, muffins etc.. on hand when needed. Please
let me know if you have had any experience with vacuum sealing gf foods.
 I am curious how long food will keep and how the texture is after being
stored.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cindy
Eugene, OR