From:
Danna Korn - Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Danna Korn - Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 08:14:02 -0700

Hi, List!
I believe I already posted about these talks, but several of you have asked,
so forgive me for posting again!  I'm doing a bunch of free talks coming up
in California, Nevada, Tennessee, and Florida.

The subject will be "Living -- and LOVING -- the gluten-free lifestyle" --
and at the Wild Oats stores, I'll be talking about the gluten-sensitivity
spectrum, celiac disease, lifestyle issues, etc. -- and I'll be making a GF
lasagna and doing store tours.

Dates are:
November 6:  Children's Hospital Orange County -- contact Cecile Weed,
[log in to unmask] of CSA/USA O.C.
November 8:  Las Vegas, NV (Wild Oats)
November 9:  Reno, NV (Wild Oats)
November 15:  Wild Oats, Long Beach -- contact 562/598-8680
November 16:  Wild Oats, Pasadena  -- (626)  795-4293

December Wild Oats speaking engagements (free) include:
December 6:  Nashville, TN
December 7:  Franklin, TN
December 8:  Pinecrest, FL

Hope to see you soon!
Warmly,
Danna
Founder, R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids)
Author: "Wheat-Free, Worry-Free: The Art of Happy, Healthy, Gluten-Free
Living"
Author: "Kids with Celiac Disease: A Family Guide to Raising Happy, Healthy,
Gluten-Free Children"
www.glutenfreedom.net
www.celiackids.com
* Danna is not an M.D., nor does she pretend to be one on T.V.