From:
Joan Galasso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Galasso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2011 08:40:03 -0700

while visiting saratoga springs last week,we stumbled into a restaurant for breakfast. you can only imagine my surprise to see gf english muffins, pancakes, and french toast. i enjoyed the first eggs benedict i've had in 25 years! i was thrilled to say the least. needless to say, we had breakfast there every day of our stay.
the name of the place is beverly's. 47 phila st. open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner.i have no interest or connection with this place. just thought i would share this find.
additionally, while at the racetrack, there was a wood fired pizza truck that offers a gf pizza. it was good and they seemed to prepare things safely. so happy to see so many more options!

joni
matanzas innlet restaurant
8805 A1A south
st. augustine, fl 32080