Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:31:15 -0800

Sorry folks-- I finally got to the bottom of my backed up e-mail list
today, and there was one more post pertaining to my question about Celiacs
in the Military. (I missed it because the subject heading didn't mention
my question or the military ;)))

 <A HREF="http://csaceliacs.org/CeliacSprueamong.htm">Click here: Celiac
Sprue among U</A>

An interesting article to be found at this web site.  I'll definitely send
it on to my brother. Thanks again, everyone!
-M

=====
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach
that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you
for weeks. - Willie Weiss