From:
Mark Baartse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 18:04:36 +0100

Guys... Good news!

Last night at a party we were invited to, I got talking to a couple of other
girls, talking about how I'd brought my own dessert cos otherwise I'd have
nothing to eat (it was a dessert party) (or, since we're in England, a
pudding party). One of them, Heather, was sayihng how she'd been the same,
allergic to everything and so ill she was on the verge of cfs. I said, wow,
me too. And she then explained hwo she'd become a christian and God had
healed her. And then she said how he could heal me too. I said, well, sure
he could! So she said, well, what were we doing just standing there, why
don't we pray!!! So she and the other girl, claire, and claire's husband
paul, all went into KAte's loungeroom and started praying... well, it's
along story, but basically God healed me. For about the millionth time in my
life but by far the most wonderful! Claire then got me a piece of chocolate
gateau, and after I'd eaten that I had raspberry pavlova, and then lemon
meringue pie... and then after the party Mark and i came home and got pizza
and garlic bread!!!!
And I woke up fine this morning, except a slight stomach ache becasue of all
the rich food...! (I guess the mars bar later this morning didn't help
either...)
So as you can imagine, I'm feeling rather wierd and very happy!!! Isn't God
wonderful? What does it say in Ephesians, that he will do more than you
would ever ask for or imagine... Well, he did.

Lots of love, Nicola

Mark Baartse [log in to unmask] ph 0956 965 494
"Was it a millionaire who said imagine no possessions"