From:
Alan and Susan Dee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan and Susan Dee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 16:29:01 -0400

Sorry this summary is delayed but I was hoping for more than the 8 responses I received.

People who are going to be traveling to Holland and want to know what I found out:  5

Recommendation of the Indonesian influenced rice table  which is sort of a buffet with many dishes prepared with rice: 2

Everywhere they went there was plenty of gluten free food. It is cheap and plentiful to purchase - bring some home .  Possibility of gf bread in restaurants in Scandinavia: 2

They are famous for their fried potatoes (served with mayo!): 1

Thanksto all who responded.  Wish I had more info for those others who are also traveling to Holland this Spring and Summer

Susan Dee