From:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 11:00:53 -0400

Hello from Marlene's Mixes the company that has only wheat free, gluten
free and potato free mixes. All kitchen tested and very delicious.

Several of the mixes can be halved and baked at separate times for small
families. Everyone that would like to enter a drawing for two free mixes
of choice, please e-mail us at [log in to unmask] Mention that you
would like to enter our contest and give name, phone and address. Also,
list the two selections of your choice (dry mixes only please) if you
are selected as winner. Entries must be received by June 1, 2003. We
have recently reformulated our Rice Muffin Mix and it is dellicious.
They can be baked in a muffin topper pan which causes them to turn out
like small thin hamburger buns. To me the taste resembles the Kings
Hawiaan bread with the slightly sweet taste.

We sell over 2000 cooking aids including the muffin topper pan as well
as the Agave Sweetner (used as a syrup or sweetner in cooking or
drinks). Visit our website at www.marlenesmixes.com. Winners name will
be listed with July ad. Any questions please call (903) 839-3892,
e-mail, or fax at (903) 839-3494. Blessings to all. Marlene at Marlene's
Mixes.