From:
cheryl leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cheryl leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:42:25 -0400

My name is Colin Leslie. I am fourteen years old and this past year I was diagnosed with celiac disease. After learning how underdiagnosed celiac disease is, I decided I wanted to help build awareness and raise funds.

On October 22, 2006, the first annual Colin Leslie Walk for Celiac Disease will take place in Rye, NY. The proceeds for this event will be donated to the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University in New York City. I hope you will be able to support me in this endeavor either by walking, or by making a donation.

Also on the day, the following gluten free vendors will be at the walk selling their products: GFN Foods, Foods by George, Lifefield Buckwheat products, Gluten Free Bread Basket, Health Flavors Limited, and Gluten Free Living Magazine.  In addition, 95.5 WPLJ FM, a NYC radio station, will be providing music and prizes for the day.

Information and registration forms are available on Columbia's website at www.celiacdiseasecenter.org. When you open this website, click on the link for the Colin Leslie Walk for Celiac Disease. If you can't join us that day and would like to make a donation, checks should be made out to Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group and mailed to 15 Hix Ave., Rye, NY 10580. Any questions, please send an email to [log in to unmask]

Thank you for supporting me and my effort. I hope to see you there.

Colin Leslie

*******
*******