Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 21:50:20 -0400

This is a reminder of the Celiac Chat group meeting, Monday, June 22nd from
8-10 PM Eastern Standard Time.  Meetings are held every Monday evening at
this time.

The chat room is open to everybody regardless of your Internet Service
Provider.  There is no downloading.
PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS WEBSITE!

http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm

Click on the FIRST chat on the page - it will take you directly to the chat
room.  When the page comes up put 15 for the Automatic Refresh Rate - below
it click on the
box.......Use Frames?  It is important that you print out this page or write
down the information as it is not on the website.  If you do not click on
the box - Use Frames? -
you may not be able to see the screen properly.

We also have an Unmoderated Chat (click on second chat)
that is open 24 hours a day. You can also leave a message at the 24 hour
chat (with your E-mail address) or contact me.

There are many links with valuable Celiac information at this website. Be
sure to check them out.

If you have any questions, please E-mail me - [log in to unmask]
Hope to see you Monday night.

Marilyn/Maizy
MedSupport Celiac Chat Host
Monday (weekly) Celiac Live Chats from 8-10 PM EST at:
http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm