From:
"John G. Sanders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 23:11:24 -0700

When I was in elementary and junior high school my mother sent me with
lots of Chunky Soup and Hol-Grain Waferettes(rice cracker, still the best
20 years later).  On the crackers we'd put tuna, cheese, Underwood
Deviled Ham, peanut butter, all kinds.  I also ate a lot of salads with
tuna or ham.  And of course, the omlette!!!  Sandwiches never seem to
hold together in a baggie.  Perhaps the bread machine types do these
days.  I wouldn't know, I'm still strictly commercial.  Good luck.

John <[log in to unmask]>