From:
Vicki Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vicki Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:21:33 -0800

Dear Listmates -
Would anyone know of a gluten-free bed and breakfast
we could stay at evening of June 12 to morning of
June 16?? A place that isn't gluten-free is OK, too, if
our host/hostess understand we can't eat their sweet
rolls or muffins.

We need a place with two rooms - such as a bedroom
and sitting room or living room, with a bed in the
bedroom and a futon or sofa bed or hide-a-bed in
the living or sitting room. Also with a kitchenette, or
at least a small refrigerator and a microwave, and a
bathroom with shower (or shower over tub).

All at a reasonable price.

In or very close to Seattle. Not on the peninsula, though....
We don't want to wait hours to drive onto the ferry
each way during a very busy time.

If anyone knows of a place ( a little guest house, 1-
bedroom suite, two adjoining guest rooms, etc.), please
email me. Also, I am allergic to fragrance, but we are
willing to pay extra for someone to launder the sheets,
towels, blankets in plain water (no detergent) to get the
fragrance out before we arrive. We can use the same
sheets/pillowcases/towels all 3 nights.

Thank you.

Vicki in Illinois

*******