Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 08:20:39 -0800

Not to drive this subject into the ground but I got quite a few replies on the discussion as to whether we can absorb any product through the skin,
One person made a real good point and that is that how about the products they put on animals to prevent tics and fleas, just a few drops on the skin?   How about the skin patches they uses for different purposes?  These treatments must be absorbed thru the skin and go into the blood stream as they are effective, we have used Frontline on our dog with good results.

Most people said they did have problems with shampoo or anything applied to the skin.  There was a few people who absolutely do not believe it or who don't pay much attention to it.  A couple of people had never really thought about it but were glad to know and they will check it out.   Pantene was one product that was mentioned several times as being gf.

Am just reporting the replies, what do you all think?

Janet, Maine