From:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:17:21 -0800

PhillySwirl has gone Sugar-free! Our new, Sugar-Free
SwirlStix are NOW being test marketed at Sam's Clubs
across the country.

We take pride in listening to our customers, and
responding to their dietary needs. You asked, and we
came up with another great product to meet our
customers Sugar-Free needs.

For those with food allergies, the NEW SwirlStix, are
also Peanut/Tree nut free, Dairy Free, Egg free, Soy
Free, and Gluten free. They are a perfect treat for
diabetics, too!

Please stop by your local Sam's Club and pick-up a
box, or two. Help show Sam's Club that customers
really want, and need, gluten-free (and sugar-free)
products.

Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions.

Alex Plotkin, owner/co-founder PhillySwirl
www.phillyswirl.com
(877) 379-4757