From:
Stuart MacMartin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 21:03:13 -0500

My latest attack (took over a week to recover!) happened after
a long bout (for me) of no symptoms.  And it happened when I
only ate boring regular stuff for several days before and after.
I seemed to go lactose intolerant, which I now think is typical
for me.

Here's all I can think of that I did differently:

- I took a reactine the day before.
  I seem to get lots of bowel troubles when my allergies
  act up, and I've suspected reactine for a while.

- I ate about 8 squares of Hershey almond bar.
  I've suspected I have a problem with a number of
  Hershey products in the past, but I've never been sure.
  My reaction started within 10 minutes - is this a
  strong contender or was the reaction too fast?

- I drank less water and more ginger ale, but I've done
  this in the past without problems.

So... anyone have any ideas about Hershey Almond Bar
or reactine?

Stuart