From:
Julia Otamendi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 16:19:20 -0300

Dear members of the list:

I have been reading carefully the posts for about two months and I
realize that a great number of people is worried about the time they
have to waste reading the nutritional facts and the ingredients in every
product label to check its GF condition In Argentina, thanks to a
national law, every GF product has an icon in its label that certifies
this condition The icon represents a cereal tassel crossed by a bar,  as
to say forbidden In case someone is interested in promoting the idea,
which simplifies purchasing a lot, I may send him or her the icon as it
is used here
Julia
Julia Otamendi, librarian

Fundacion Ambiente y Recursos Naturales
Monroe 2142(1428) Buenos Aires - Argentina
Tel_Fax: (54-1) 4788-4266/4783-7032/4787-3820
www.farn.org.ar