From:
Rosalie Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:08:31 -0400

Thank you for all your responses, too many to thank each separately.

Here goes:  The consensus is divided. Many call the manager and ask
advice as to the menu. If you ask for no marinade, you will get it,
otherwise the meat and chicken are marinated. The managers are very
helpful so most people say. One person has eaten Jack Daniel chicken
without a problem, sauce not included. Stick to salads, no croutons,
dressing on the side. Another just eats steamed veggies w/baked potato
and cheese melted over if you are not allergic to milk or lactose
intolerant.  Others found their broiled fish acceptable with no spices
or marinades. The other half said they would not go to that place
because it is always crowded and they do not cater to our needs
properly. A lot of the food is fried and may be contaminated.  Thank you
for all your replies but I think I will stay away from this one except
if I can't help myself and am in a bind and am hungry as a bear and
there is no other choice. Rosalie  (NJ)