From:
Dianne Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 17:30:27 -0800

I have had a real bad sore throat since Friday night, low fever and
maybe going into a cold. Waiting to call  the doctor tomorrow if not
better. Not sure what I could take over the counter with out a
prescription. My pharmacist who is a good friend and very familiar with
my health problems said could not recommended anything right off hand
with the problems I am having. Also have thyroid and low blood sugar
problems.

I have been taking throat lozenges and Advil for pain. Now it maybe
going into loosing my voice .Does anybody have any suggestion of any
medicines to take that may be safe?

Dianne