From:
Mary Ann Coyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Ann Coyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:44:11 -0400

I have searched the archives with this question, but found only similar questions posted with no summaries.

Does anyone have recommendations for gluten free dining in Wilmington, preferably on or near Market Street in the vicinity of the First USA Arts Center and the Delaware History Museum?

I have a job interview that includes lunch.  The prospective employer has kindly given me the opportunity to suggest the restaurant.

Thanks in advance,

Mary Ann