From:
J & C White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 18:54:47 -0700

I would like to share this info with all you good people.

Today I paid a visit to my doctor and presented him with some very good
information on celiac - someone on the list had given us this excellent
web site.  It was an article written for doctors by a doctor.  Anyway,
up until now he had kind of brushed me off about the condition.   Much
to my surprise, he thanked me for the article and said he appreciated
it.  He went on to tell me that his partner(he is in business with
another doctor)diagnosed TWO patients with celiac last week.  And this
is a small town!  I think if everyone with celiac brought this info to
their doctor we might get somewhere.

So, gang, we are getting noticed.  Is that encouraging or not?  I was
real excited and had to tell you all this.  So hang in there everybody.

Whoever sent in this great web site, would be so kind as to put it on
net again for others who would like to present it to their
physicians.    Thanks so much.

Janet, Maine