From:
GF Culinary <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GF Culinary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 11:39:56 -0700

A GF CULINARY PRODUCTIONS, INC. SPECIAL CULINARY EVENTS UPDATE:  THE 2008
SEASON ANNOUNCED

Greetings Fellow Listmates,

If you love to cook and bake, we invite you to be pampered – both mind and
palate!  Come explore and savor the rich and delicious world of gluten-free
cuisine in three special gluten-free culinary education events in 2008
designed for the public and conducted by our distinctive teams of chefs,
cookbook authors, culinary institute instructors, nutritionists, and
industry experts.

The 2008 Season offers three unique gluten-free culinary adventures from
which to choose:

Event:  NEW!  THE FIRST 2008 GLUTEN-FREE BAKING INVITATIONAL
Dates:  April 5-6, 2008
Venue:  Johnson & Wales University-Denver
Where:  Denver, Colorado

For anyone interested in learning the basics and more advanced nuances of
gluten-free baking, this new two-day event for the public covers the
spectrum in gluten-free baking instruction (8 classes) where you’ll learn
about topics including but not limited to…

The Elements of Structure:  Building a Better Batter for Your Baked Goods
Instructor:  Carol Fenster, Ph.D., Savory Palate, Inc.

The Science of Texture: Creating Great Mouth Feel Appeal
Instructor:  Monica Poole, President, Deby’s Gluten-Free

The Nuances of Taste:  Making Your Gluten-Free Baked Goods Taste Wonderful
Instructor:  Deanna Scimio, Pastry Chef, Fruition Restaurant

A Sweet Tooth Serenade:   Sumptuously Sensational Desserts
Instructor:  Marcia Kramer, Chef-Instructor, Johnson & Wales
University-Denver

Any Way You Slice It:  Gluten-Free Yeast Bread Basics & Strategies with a
New Approach
Instructor:  Chadwick White, Certified Master Baker

Plus, taste and cast your vote for your favorite signature gluten-free
recipes in several categories created by 26 pioneering Johnson & Wales
University Baking & Pastry Students. The students are competing for $1500
worth of scholarship funds provided by Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc.,
Expandex® Modified Tapioca Starch from Corn Products International, and GF
Culinary Productions.

Seating is very limited and early registration is highly encouraged.
Register today at www.theglutenfreelifestyle.com.

Event:  THE THIRD ANNUAL GLUTEN-FREE CULINARY SUMMIT
Dates:  September 19-21, 2008
Venue:  The Providence Biltmore
Where:  Providence, Rhode Island

To be presented in the historically charming and world class culinary city
of Providence, Rhode Island, The Third Annual Gluten-Free Culinary Summit
will continue to benchmark gluten-free culinary education for the pubic in
our theatre-style setting featuring a large culinary cast of notable and
award-winning talent complete with demonstration recipe tastings to pamper
your gluten-free soul. This year we’ll be Celebrating Fabulous Foods &
Flavors of Fall with a special new event not yet featured at the Summit. The
2008 event schedule, culinary cast, and registration for this highly
anticipated national conference will be available this month at
www.theglutenfreelifestyle.com. In the meantime, mark your calendars! And we
are proud to welcome Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc. as our third-time
Primary Sponsor of the Summit.

Event:  THE ART & SCIENCE OF GLUTEN-FREE GASTRONOMY LECTURE SERIES
Dates:  Season opens April 22 and runs monthly through November 11, 2008
Venue:  The Phipps Mansion
Where:  Denver, Colorado

This signature eight-month gluten-free lecture and culinary demonstration
series partners nutritionists and other gluten-free industry enthusiasts
with some of Denver’s finest restaurant chefs in our second season at the
gorgeous Phipps Mansion. This year we’ll be celebrating International
Cuisine with a Gluten-Free Twist. You’ll discover unique gluten-free tastes
and cooking/baking approaches within an array of different cuisines
including French, Thai & Vietnamese, South American, Northern Italian,
Peruvian, Indian, and more!  The Lecture Series schedule, presentation cast,
and registration will be available this month!

Whether you wish to attend one or all of our events, schedule information
and registration for the 2008 Season is always at your fingertips by
visiting www.theglutenfreelifestyle.com or by calling 303-368-9990.

We look forward to seeing many of our returning visitors from 2007 as well
as welcoming many new faces this season.

Welcome and Bon Appétit!

Suzanne Bowland
Founder / Executive Producer
GF Culinary Productions, Inc.

© Copyright 2008 GF Culinary Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved