From:
Treetops Suite <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 15:22:33 -0500

We are having a late fall this year so there is still time for you to get in a New England visit to Treetops Suite, a gluten-friending lodging alternative in the Boston area.  We are an easy day trip to the mountains of New Hampshire and Vermont and an even easier subway trip to downtown Boston.  Join us for a fall getaway and enjoy yummy gluten-free popovers to start your day.  For more information, call us or visit the webiste!

Treetops Suite
www.treetopsboston.com
781-321-2888