From:
Sue Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:21:59 -0700

I have been researching York Nutritional Laboratores. They offer a kit that you mail away for and do your own pin prick blood collection and send it back for them to test for levels of reaction to 113 different foods.

http://www.yorkallergyusa.com/

Have you ever had this testing done for other food allergies by this lab?  Were you satisfied that the results were accurate and helpful? Did your insurance pay for the testing?

Since being gluten free I still have occasions (once or twice a week!) when I seem to be having an allergic reaction to something I have eaten. Because I am extremely careful about what and where I eat, I am pretty confident that it is not gluten contamination. I suspect that I am allergic to some grain or soemthing that I am substituting with. I would like to have this testing done but it is so expensive that I am reluctant to do it unless I can find some people who felt this was legitimate.

Sue Knight