From:
"Laura B." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura B.
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:17:16 -0400

Hi All!

I was shopping at Whole Foods last week and I spotted some gluten free
frozen Crispy Battered Cod fish.  The brand was "Starfish".  It looked like the
kind of fish you'd get at a fish fry.

The price was $9.?? for 10 ounces.  The box says it serves 3 - but I would
say 2 to 2.5 people.

I was on the fence about buying it - but then a Whole Foods person told me it
was on sale for $7.??.  So I bought a box.

I just made it - it was truly awesome!!!  I was very careful to prepare it in the
oven exactly as the directions said (I know that overcooking fish can cause it
to taste fishy).

They advertise on their box GF Haddock and GF Halibut as well.

After all the nasty GF fish stix we've tried, I couldn't wait to share this info
with you all.

Regards,
Laura