From:
mary burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
mary burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 18:31:25 -0500

I thought I would share this recipe, because there aren't lots of "breaded"
type chicken recipes that are this good.  My daughter and I both think it
tastes a little like KFC chicken (and we can eat it, it's my son who can't).

Quick Chicken

1 1/4 cups crushed potato chips (I used Lay's)
1 large egg
4 medium boneless/skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 pounds)
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper.

1. Preheat oven to 450 Farenheit.
2. Place crushed chips on a large plate. With fork, beat egg in pie plate
or shallow dish.  Dip 1 chicken breast half in egg, then transfer to crumbs
on plate.  Press crumbs onto chicken so they adhere.  Transfer chicken to
ungreased cookie sheet or glass baking dish.
3. Repeat with remaining chicken.  Dip chicken again in
 any remaining
crumbs on plate so that chicken is completely coated. Return chicken to
cookie sheet. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with 1/4 tsp. pepper.
4. Bake 20 minutes, or just until chicken loses its pink color throughout.

I hope you enjoy this.
-Mary