From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:36:20 -0500

I love a good bar-b-que but to make a really successful outing you’ve got to have lots of good snacks to munch on while the ribs or fish or chicken is on the grill.

Well it just so happens we here at America's Oldest Operating Rice Mill make a great savory Gluten Free, Non-GMO Project verified cracker....it's called Hol¨Grain Zesty Creole Brown Rice Crackers. It is very low in calories, low in sodium, and virtually no fats. The zesty creole flavor comes from our secret recipe of spices and herbs that we perfected decades ago. The warm heat of our slightly spicy crackers will sneak up on you turning every BBQ into a celebration. The crackers go great with dips, cheeses, or just by themselves. Your friends will ask for more so to be a great host you will need at least 2 boxes.
Our Hol¨Grain Zesty Creole Crackers are available at many Whole Food stores and BETTER Natural Food stores nationwide. You can also get them from us on our secure Web Store www.konriko.com. We have a 10% discount on them in the month of May.
Have a great summer!!
Mike Davis
Chief Griller in Charge

P.S. When you order on our web store be sure to ask us to send you a free sample of our outstanding Hol Grain Rice Starch- a gravy thickener in the comment section of the check out. You will not believe how easy it is to use and how your gravies have never tasted better!

800-551-3245