From:
"K. Latus" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:45:51 EDT

Dear Listmembers, Today I found a great recipe website.  It has a list of 100
websites.  I looked through a few of them and they are great!  I don't know
if any of them have any recipes specifically marked for gluten free diets but
many of them can be converted with gluten free ingredients.  One of the sites
is Top Secret Recipes.  I have tried their clone of KFC's potato salad,
without the pimentoes, and it is out of this world!  Happy cooking.  Karen
from Central NY, USA

Here is the website:
www.smarterdollar.hypermart.net/cgi-bin/topsites/topsites.cgi?ID=8