From:
MICHELLE ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:45:57 -0500

Hello - Hope you all can help me.  It has been a month
since I was diagnosed with Celiac Sprue.

Today I feel bad and can't figure out what I did wrong.

breakfast - Yogurt, banana, decaf coffee

Lunch - (Restaurant) Steamed Mussels in own juices and
kosher salt, MahiMahi with nothing on it but lemon and
spinach - Water w/lemon to drink
One swig of Red wine and Two swigs of White wines
(Chianti, Luna di Luna and Pinot Grigio/Chardonnay blend [sp?])
(checking out a place for office holiday party)

Dinner - Chicken Wings with McCormick's Garlic Granules
shook over them. And Peas. - Lipton's Diet Ice Tea

Couldn't stay awake past 9:00 pm and today I have a headache,
had several bathroom trips and am tired.

Any ideas?