From:
Lisa Wicklund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 21:29:44 EDT

The Anoka County Celiac Support Group, Anoka, MN will meet this Saturday, May
12, 2001 at the Anoka County Library-Rum River Branch at the intersection of
County Road 116 and Seventh Avenue in Anoka, MN.  For those of you who are
interested, we have four boxes of Chebe Bread which was ordered direct from
Prima Provision. Your cost per package will be 2.11 compared to almost 3.00
at the local co-op. We have 46 packages on hand so there is a decent supply.

If you have any questions or would like further clarifications of directions,
please contact me:  Lisa Wicklund  763-441-0867, or Margaret "Mike" Douville
763-421-3656 or Sandy Carroll 763-427-6965.  We would be happy to answer any
questions you may have.

Please bring a gluten free snack to share. This group has only been active
since September 2000. Our turn out has been very good and we are proud of the
resources  in which we provide those who attend. If you have never visited us
and live in the Minneapolis area, please come, we would love to have you. If
the rest of you would like to take your private jets in to visit us, then
let's make it a great big gluten free party. Let's eat, drink and share our
stories till the cows come home. I am ready.  Ha ha