From:
John Tselios <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 10:11:52 -0400

Thanks to all who responded.

Below is everything I could summarize. URL’s without a description should lead
you to the subject product. Some products I was recommended didn't have a url
or location.

www.alpsnack.com

www.eclipsys.com

Balance Bars (Outdoor) - available at www.gear101.com

http://www.thehealthygourmet.com/order.html

http://www.omegasmartbar.com/

Tigers Milk Bar from Walmart

Ener-G Granola Bars

Bumble Bars www.bumblebar.com

Genisoy bars listed GF @ www.genisoy

Beaver Creek Bars @ 888-566-5431

Some Ironman 40-30-30 bars

www.glutensolutions.com

Bliss Bars made by Govinda

Advantage Bars by Atkins

http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages

REBAR available healthcocanada.com

Hi-Honey natural fruit bar 1-800-558-7745

Next Protein bars (excellent taste) - except for anything labeled MALT

Pure Protein Bars (excellent taste)

Adkins Protein Bars

JPowerbar has confirmed that their Powerbar energy bars do contain gluten,
but their PowerGel is gluten-free.

One can search the archives for "protein bars" at:
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/celiac.html