From:
Karen Cockrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:48:59 EST

This is my first post to the list.  I just sent an e-mail to Primo Provisions
regarding the new Chebe products.  Just wanted to share their answer - since
this is one of my favorite products and I'm really looking forward to the new
items.  I have no financial interest in this company - I just buy the Chebe
Bread mix by the case and love it.
From Primo Provisions:
Thank you for your message.  Yes, we will have the three new mixes that you
describe below available by the latter part of this month.  (Actually, there
will be a mix for Pizza Dough, Garlic Bread Sticks, and Cinnamon Roll Ups.)
We will put your email address in our file and notify you when they are
available.  Otherwise, check our website occasionally after the 20th.

We truly appreciate your support.  Please spread the word to all those that
may want to know of our products.

Sincerely,
Dick Reed
Prima Provisions Co.