From:
Lisa Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:48:15 -0400

Someone recently posted that Absolute Vodka was not
GF, however this information was not sourced.  Where
was this information obtained?

I have been reading all of the recent posts regarding
grain alcohol and have been doing so research of my
own and it is very confusing.

I'm a college student who enjoys going out for drinks
with friends.  My mom (a dietician) saw no reason why
vodka would be a problem.  I don't want to open a
whole can of worms, but I don't usually ask what type
of vodka my drinks are being mixed with and have
always considered vodka and juice a safe bet!

Thank-you,
Lisa