From:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:22:35 -0600

***  'Cause You're Special!  Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Foods ***

Greetings from all of us at 'Cause You're Special!  We hope you're having a
great Winter
and we wish you all the joy that sharing Valentine's Day with your loved
ones can bring!

With Winter weather upon us, it's time to fill your home with the warmth and
wonderful aroma of fresh, home-baked goodies!  We have some great website
deals on our
easy to prepare mixes this month:

****FREE SHIPPING****
Now get FREE SHIPPING on website orders over $75.00.  We don't offer free
shipping and then inflate our prices as many stores do.  We simply wish to
provide greater
value to the customers who choose 'Cause You're Special! brand gourmet mixes
as a
mainstay in their diet.  Also, many support groups save by combining orders
and distributing
products at monthly meetings.  Most orders are shipped within 24 hours!

~ Our Classic Muffin and Quickbread mix makes 18 regular or 9 jumbo muffins.
It also
makes a fabulously moist loaf of Quickbread - recipes on the bag!  It's now
priced
at $3.49, regular price $3.99.

~  Are you a breakfast lover?  Great!  Start the day with a stack of fluffy
pancakes or waffles, sure
to warm your soul on crisp morning.  Our Hearty Pancake and Waffle mix is
specially priced
this month, it makes 36 pancakes or 18 waffles for just $4.79, regular price
is $5.49.

Purchase Our Product Samplers and save over 10%
- Cake Assortment: Moist Yellow Cake Mix, Rich Chocolate Cake Mix, Lemon
Cake mix,
Golden Pound and Chocolate Pound Cake Mix.
- Bread Assortment: Homestyle White Bread Mix, French Bread Mix, Cinnamon
Raisin Bread
Mix and Hearty Biscuit Mix.
- Breakfast Assortment: Pancake and Waffle Mix, Classic Muffin Mix, Lemon
Poppy Seed
Muffin Mix and English Scone Mix.
-Cookie and Bar Assortment: Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, Chocolate Fudge
Brownie Mix
and Classic Sugar Cookie Mix.

SAVE 10% ON ALL GOURMET MIXES WHEN PURCHASED BY THE CASE

*** All products sold by 'Cause You're Special! are gluten and casein free.
All of our mixes are packaged in a wheat, gluten, casein, tree nut and
peanut-free facility.  Our air-tight, moisture proof, foil lined bags
preserve the gourmet
quality and freshness that our competitor's paper or plastic packaging
just can't match.  Our mixes have an 18 to 24 month shelf life!

**Shop for 'Cause You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Mixes on
either of our websites www.causeyourespecial.com , www.glutenfreegourmet.com
or from many other popular online stores featuring Gourmet Gluten Free
products.  You can also find 'Cause You're Special! Gourmet
Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Mixes at food retailers nationwide.

** FREE SAMPLES:  Support Group leaders may email [log in to unmask]
or call toll free 1-866-669-4328 and ask for Angie if you'd like free
samples and literature to share at monthly meetings and special events.

** To our Customers:  Thank you for your business and your support!  As
always, we value your feedback and are constantly using it to provide you
with great tasting food, affordable prices and the best customer service
possible.

'Cause You're Special, Inc.
http://www.CauseYoureSpecial.com
http://www.GlutenFreeGourmet.com
Phone Toll Free: 866-NO WHEAT (866-669-4328)
Fax: (603) 754-0245