From:
Lynn Rainwater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:50:53 -0500

Join us for a gluten-free pot luck lunch this Saturday, 18 August, at 12
noon. We have found that there is nothing our members enjoy more than a
chance to get together with other celiacs for a meal away from home that
they don't have to worry about. The choice of what to bring is up to
you--an entree, vegetable, salad, bread, or dessert--preferably
homemade. As some have other sensitivities in addition to gluten, we ask
that you bring a list of ingredients to place by your dish on the buffet
counter. And why not bring a copy of the recipe and give it to me for
the Recipe page in our newsletter?

Our pot luck will be held at our usual meeting place, Covenant
Presbyterian Church, 211 Roleto Drive (just past Northwest Military
Highway on the IH 410 West access road). A locator map may be found at
the bottom of the Calendar page on our Web site if you have not attended
one of our meetings before.

We hope you will be able to join us for some really good gluten-free
food in a friendly atmosphere. As always, if you have any questions, we
will try to answer them.

Lynn Rainwater, Secretary
San Antonio Celiac Sprue Support Group
http://www.geocities.com/alamoceliac