From:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:19:31 -0500

The next meeting for the Lone Star Celiac Support Group will be:

Saturday, February, 15, 9:00 AM at Presbyterian Hospital, Dallas, TX in
the Southesast conference room.

Elections for new officers will be held for the 2005-2006 year.

Please bring a pot luck dish to this meeting and list the ingredients.
After the elections are held and new roles announced, we will work in
assembly line fashion on the physician mailing project. Please be prepared
to help.  We will be sending our physician information packet to hundreds
of physicians in the Dallas area. We'll eat as we work.

Betty Barfield
DFW Celiac Support Group