From:
Brita Brownstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brita Brownstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:38:27 -0600

Enjoy Life's cereals and granolas are the perfect smile-good start to your
day! Try our NEW Crunchy Rice and Crunchy Flax cereals, sweetened with fruit
juice and honey, and crunchy until the last spoonful. Crunchy Flax has the
added benefit of 6g fiber, 425mg of Omega-3's and 50g of whole grain per
serving! What's not to love about that?! Another delicious favorite: our NEW
and IMPROVED granolas. They're crispier, crunchier and totally yummier! Keep
that smile all day with our cookies, snack bars, trail mixes, bagels,
chocolate bars and more.

We have delicious Holiday Recipes online too! Gingerbread Pumpkin Pie, Happy
Apple Crisp and Crunchin' Munchin' Fruit Stuffin' to name a few. Learn more
at  <http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/> www.enjoylifefoods.com

Enjoy Life products are gluten-free and allergy-friendly, NO: wheat, dairy,
peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish or shellfish. Made in a dedicated
nut-free and dedicated and/or certified gluten-free bakery. Ingredients are
additionally tested to ensure strict allergen control standards are met. All
natural, trans-fat free and certified Kosher too!

Available at natural food and select grocery stores nationwide. Also
available online.
Join our community to get recipes, special offers and more!
 <http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/> www.enjoylifefoods.com.
<http://www.facebook.com/enjoylifefoods> www.facebook.com/enjoylifefoods.
<http://www.twitter.com/elfceo> www.twitter.com/elfceo