From:
"S. Christie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 11:51:47 -0400

My son, undiagnosed, is doing better GF, his wet stools are broken up about
every 3 days by no BM or dry ones for about two days.  Also his timing has
changed and become more random.  He used to present about 3 wet stools in the
evenings.  I think is is gaining some weight.    It has been about a month.

   I am trying to keep him LF because the stools with lactose actually burn
his skin.  I hoped this would stay cleared up for several days in a row.  I
am recording what goes in and noticed he has the same foods often but they do
not coralate with the wet stools.  Also, keeping him LF is harder than GF.  I
have given info to Grandma who still brings us Banana Bread and puts the
whole loaf in his little hand.  We freeze it when she leaves.  I am a stay at
home, homeschool mom so I have fairly constant control of what goes in.  He
is three.  He may be tested in about a month if I can talk the doctor into
it.

What I guess I'm asking is:  is what I have described normal for early GF/LF
kids.  What other common food allergies can I suspect?  He has a lot of eggs,
2-3 times a week and potatoes often.

Thanks

S.