From:
Sara Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 09:15:59 -0400

Hi all  :)
  I hope you all enjoy these summer treats.  Here is the Summary:
By far most people recommended phillyswirl bars.  They are sold mostly
at Costco, Sam's and Stop and Shop.  Unfortunately I live in manhattan
and don't have these stores, but now I am on a search for these
popsicles!  Others mentioned were:
 TCBY Chocolate Sorbet Bars,
Healthy Choice
Mondo Fruit Squeezers
Fla Vor Ice
Fla Vor Ice Lite
Fla Vor Ice Plus
Pop Ice
Wyler's Light
Wyler's Drink Mix
Fla Vor Aid
Royal Pudding & Pie Fillings
Royal Gelatins
Royal Flan
Wyler's Authentic Italian Ice
Wyler's Light Sorbet Bars
Otter Pops
Otter Pops Plus
Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Pops
The Jel Sert Company
Dairy Queen's orange and chocolate swirl bars
Edy's Whole Fruit popsicles